What is Ashersone28099s Syndrome?
What causes Ashersons syndrome?
How many people have asherson’s syndrome?
Is APS a form of lupus?
Can APS go away?
How serious is antiphospholipid syndrome?
Is Sneddon syndrome fatal?
Are you born with antiphospholipid syndrome?
What are the 7 autoimmune diseases?
- Rheumatoid arthritis. …
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (lupus). …
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). …
- Multiple sclerosis (MS). …
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus. …
- Guillain-Barre syndrome. …
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy. …
What are the most rare autoimmune diseases?
- Kawasaki disease. …
- Mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD) …
- Myasthenia gravis. …
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) …
- POEMS syndrome. …
- Retroperitoneal fibrosis. …
- Scleroderma. …
- Thyroid eye disease.
Is lupus anticoagulant serious?
How is catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome treated?
How long can you live with antiphospholipid syndrome?
What should you avoid with APS?
How do you diagnose APS?
Is Hughes syndrome a disability?
What happens in the body to cause antiphospholipid syndrome?
How long can you live with Hughes Syndrome?
How do you treat Sneddon syndrome?
Do I have Sneddon syndrome?
An irregular, net-like pattern of bluish skin discoloration surrounding areas of normal-appearing skin (livedo reticularis) is characteristic of this disorder. The arms and legs are most often affected as well as the trunk, buttocks, and hands and feet.
What kind of doctor treats livedo reticularis?
Can you drive with antiphospholipid syndrome?
How does antiphospholipid cause abortion?
Can autoimmune disease go away?
Can autoimmune be cured?
What does autoimmune fatigue feel like?
What autoimmune disease causes aching legs?
Do autoimmune diseases get worse with age?
What medical specialty treats autoimmune diseases?
What does it mean if lupus anticoagulant is positive?
What are symptoms of lupus anticoagulant?
- swelling in your arm or leg.
- redness or discoloration in your arm or leg.
- breathing difficulties.
- pain or numbness in your arm or leg.